Tuesday, November 11

Gale Outside The Window

Gale : a strong wind moving at 45-90 knots;force 7-10 on Beaufort scale.
I don't know the exact speed but it definitely feels like it whenever I was walking outside.
but then again, don't you know that I looove to exaggerate things? =p.

I'm blogging away from my latest baby, a gift that i got myself for my birthday.
so if this post manage to be read by you people, then maybe I'll be more rajin to blog after this.. Plus it's so much fun writing up post this way. but then again,the excitement of having this lil thing has not wear off just yet.

I have nothing much to tell. This morning so far,has been unproductive.I have nothing schedule for me in the morning,so I thought I'd spend a few hours in the ward. Asked the nurse on which patients that I could see,there were two who were happy enough to be "tortured" by a medical student. So much confident that I got all the obstestric things to ask in history in my head,I went to see them and stuttered the whole way through.Lesson learnt,I need to take MORE histories from MORE patients.

Ooh,I wonder how's Adik doing? Today is the first day of spm.
My oh my.time surely flies so fast...
Okiedok,I better get ready. Dr.S's teaching session at 1400hrs.

Geolocate this post

Posted with LifeCast

0 speak(s) up:

Post a Comment