Saturday, November 15

The Bus Ride Home Felt Extra Extra Long This Time

I'm still in the bus.it'd be about 40minutes or so to reach Belfast.
It's Friday afternoon and I'm knackered. I was rushing from the USS session with just 15minutes to spare for solar Asar and pack my bags to go home for the weekend. Naseb baik sempat amik 1505 punya bas. After paying the fare and took a seat to catch my breath,I plugged in my iPod.just as I was about to get lost in the music and enjoying the scenery outside, the guy seating in front of me started making small talk.I tried my best not to further our lil chat longer, responding with just one word or two for each of his questions, trying to be as boring as possible but goodness he's really keen on chitchatting! Ya know, being in medicine line teach me best not to be too quick to judge, but I couldn't really helped it when he started telling me that he's separated and do cage-fight as way of living(for real??) .... And started asking me email address at first,then mobile number. When i didnt want to give it, he made me memorized his email address! I might feel flattered if he was a young normal looking chap, but he might be in his 40s already!

And I wonder what is it about me that always seemed to grab the attention of wrong creepy kind of men!LOL!!


Geolocate this post

Posted with LifeCast

3 speak(s) up:

amacatlover said...

hehe.. that guy is desperate i think.. oh my!!! lol

n.i.s.n.m said...

ahaha, i know!
imagine that i felt like running,but couldnt!well, dlm bus,nak lari ke mana??

ooh the tag thingy,bila-billlaaaa nnt la saya buat ye.;)

amacatlover said...

hehehe.. btol! dlm bus tak bole nk lari mane..:p

owh the tag thingy.. ala.. no worries.. buat whenever u're free k.. :)

Post a Comment