Tuesday, July 6

the sorrow of goodbye

am at city airport. waiting to board the plane to Edinburgh.. they better not cancel the flight this time around!

Y has been a good sport to wake up really early in the morning when I know that he didn't hit the sack at least till 3 a.m last night (or maybe even more later than that) and sent me and the parents to the airport this morning. so if you by any chance is reading this, I cannot thank you enough. and I couldn't help but to feel sad that we might not see each other again... it was only recently that we were able to really get to know each other albeit after I have been living here in Belfast for almost 5 years! I wished I knew you this well sooner! but better late than never,kan? it was definitely a joy to get the chance. ah, I wish we have another great year like this..

oh well, I do hope we see each other sooner rather than later though ;)

(oookay, I didn't really plan to dwell on the feelings, but tears are already pooling at the eyelids. I better stop before mum asks what's wrong)

why is goodbye always a hard thing to do?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 speak(s) up:

Post a Comment