Friday, May 7

hear ye hear ye

been MIA much. there's been a few times i felt like writing something,got distracted and forgot about it.

so,what's new?
-finished my final MB part 2 exam last Thursday (which felt like ages ago!). three days of exam were seriously mentally draining! day 1 was okay. day 2&3 were hard. and i could go into serious panic attack mood if i start thinking about it. there's nothing much i can do at this point, except leave it to the most gracious Almighty,that He could grant me His mercy for me to pass this final hurdle..

had a late lunch on the last day of exam. a new Mexican restaurant has just open at House of Fraser and we decided to try out. the lunch menu was cheap and extremely filling.






I couldn't even finished the two course lunch!


soon after i was done with exam, off N and i to London! it was a good but too-short of three-day break.

first stop was Wimbledon! it'll be a dream to watch the Wimbledon championship live but to get tickets is almost impossible now.so to be able to tour around the arena was good enough. too bad it was cloudy and raining,if not there'll be more great pictures!



i kind of regret that i dont watch any musical play sooner but i'm so glad i got the chance to watch the Phantom of the Opera!

all the special effects were seriously ah-may-zing! it kind of bring back memories of ED back in college! and oh, it's funny that even with the help of google maps in iPhone,we both still manage to be lost in the middle of the city. lol. seriously, tak bole masuk amazing race.haha.

and now, i'm in the middle of workshadowing for a month,where basically all the final year students are required to shadow all the FY1 doctors to ease the transition from being a student to (hopefully) a doctor! i'm attached to Dr. T.E in Care of Elderly ward. He is super nice and i havent really been glancing at the watch much because i'm having fun playing doctor.and there's a tiny regret that i will not be working in that hospital come August. though it kinds of frustrating me that i cant really get venflon into patient's vein on the first try. and it doesnt help that all patients in that ward are all frail and the veins werent really great to work on. well, that'll be one of my mission for the workshadow period: to be sleek doing venepuncture & cannulation.


and as of today, the ward was exceptionally quiet.. there's not much job to do. the only thing I did all morning was filing in death certificate. so after countless yawning by the ward counter, I decided to call it a day and went to city centre instead. and I ended up with new set of brushes and few bits&bobs from Benefit. the only thing I need was some-kinda-gorgeous.but since I'm so gulible, I ended up with two more things.





should have paid those things with boots points instead.

and I finally managed to tidy up my room a bit. the notes&books still need sorting out. I got a headache just thinking about cleaning all those up.

oh well, at least I have my dresser all organized.



weeee, what an acomplishment!LOL!

0 speak(s) up:

Post a Comment