nothing much to tell. the past week and this week, the final MBs have revision lectures from various specialities. the lecture hall is always full.. which is rare.lol. dr.G gave briefing about the exam paper.. and though he meant to be assuring (I think), the whole class seemed to be more panic than we already were...
anyhoooo, I wanna show this:

As requested by occupational health office, I was asked to do mantoux test because I did my clinical elective in a high risk country for TB. I thought after having have to do CXR two months ago and it came back clear, i'm basically cleared. time revision klass ni la sibuk hanta email suruh org pg buat tb testing nih. bulan2 lepas takde plak nak suruh! and I missed the respiratory revision this afternoon because of this. and oh, I didn't expect it to be painful, but it was worse than having swine flu jab a few months back. it really did sting and the nurse really took her sweet time injecting the mycoplasma into my arm. ok maybe not really the bacteria itself, I forgot whether it's weaken bacteria that they use or just the antigen, I couldn't be bothered to google it first.. and since I already have BCG vaccination, this will likely to be false positive.. oh well, we'll see in 48 hours time, how big the skin reaction going to be.
d*mn, this took longer than I expected. ookiedok.better get back to paediatrics!!
whoever's reading this, please keep me in your prayers okay? I'm terrified+panicking like crayzy!!!!
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 speak(s) up:
Post a Comment