Thursday, December 10
this is the right choice; right?
today those who applied for the UK foundation programme found out about which foundation school they'll be heading i.e where they'll be working next year.. all the people that I know basically get their first choice of foundation school, which I believe is a HUGE relieve for them.. and upon hearing those news I couldn't help but wonder,am I making the right choice of not applying? wonder as I might but I'm a firm believer that mom knows best.. and it has been proven time and time again.. I often couldn't see it at the time but days/months/years later, it all becomes clear. though I did feel slight regret at the moment,hopefully in a few years time, I could say "yes, I made the right decision."
on the other note...
gosh, I can't believe I'm counting days to Friday since the last week lagi.. being stuck in peripheral hospital is not fun! oooh,and I'm so bored (and couldn't really open my eyes while revising) I ended up in bed at like 8! seriously!!
ooh, I almost got the chance to put in a chest drain today..almost!! what a bummer!
heee,am trying this new app, since I saw ieja using it. hope this entry can get posted.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 speak(s) up:
Post a Comment