at 1658GMT, i send this email to nimdta:
To whom it may concern,
I would like to inform you that I DO NOT wish to be entered for this year's application round for the UK Foundation Programme.
Name: N. Izyan S. N.MAT
Student No.: ********
I would like to inform you that I DO NOT wish to be entered for this year's application round for the UK Foundation Programme.
Name: N. Izyan S. N.MAT
Student No.: ********
Best wishes,
N.I.S.N.M
which means.....
yours truly is going back home straight after graduation (provided that i pass the freaking finals!)
i was unsure a few days back. i was having doubt, because everybody else is busy applying. i even thought of applying, just for the sake of it. but seeing all the questions, i dont think i have enough time to think it all out and write them properly.. i havent even thought of which drs i'm gonna ask as my referees.
now, there's no turning back.
long hours, bad pay.. i'll endure it all!lol.
********
on happier note, my dearest aaron wilson, happy birthday!! i'd like to put pictures, but then i realized that we dont have any recent pictures together.
********
on much happier note,
i just got a pair of very cute shoes at esprit for just £19.99, from the original price of £ 42.00. weeheee
0 speak(s) up:
Post a Comment