Wednesday, December 10

It Never Felt This Silent

I was flipping through the books searching for answers for a practice question...
Then suddenly,
the fire alarm WENT OFF!
Oh my!!
I instatenously thought,did I forgot to switch off the stove or something?
The only thing I managed to grab is just the mobilephone. nothing else. not even a coat. or keys to the flat. if it was not for another flatmate, i would maybe still be locked outside, waiting for the people at the switchboard to open the door for me.

Ooh,it's amazing how fast the firefighters responded.. It was just about 10 minutes (or maybe less than that) waiting at the meet-up point,freezing all over..the big red truck arrived. It turned out, there was no real fire. The alarm just went off for no reason. So I have to endure the sound of fire alarm of god-knows-how-many-decibels for good 45 minutes before it was turned off.

And my ears are still adjusting to the defeaning silence..

Ok dah dah.. back to revising.

Updated @ 2209hrs:
It went off for second time! and not even half an hour have passed since the last time it was turned off! now, i'm pissed!!X(

please,please dont keep going off all night! saye nak pekse jumaat nih!!!

Geolocate this post

Posted with LifeCast

1 speak(s) up:

amacatlover said...

the fire alarm must have gone nuts kots.. hehe.. wahh! nak exam.. all da best k!! :)

Post a Comment